http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Thursday, May 25, 2006

DreamWorld

Not really sure where it came from or how it happened, but I had a “poker dream” last night. Back when I first started playing this was more common, but nowadays I don’t ever dream about poker… but anyway here goes ….

Its the first level of some 10k event, theres a bunch of limpers, I raise from the blind, with 76 spades, everyone calls. The flop 754, 45 spades, I bet, someone raises, someone moves in, someone calls all in, I call too, all my draws are live (no one has bigger flush draw or the bigger straight), which is weird…no one even has a set…not sure what they had but I had to improve to win the pot. Then my dream ended obviously … sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home