http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Triple Draw Challenge

ok here goes, I deposited 1k into my UB account and my goal is to run it up to 10k by months end. I will not play any higher than 30-60, I will not redeposit, and I will not play any holdem just Triple Draw. I will sit with my entire "bankroll" at all times. Hopefully the desire to learn more games plus fear of public embarrassment will drive me to success. Wish me luck, cheapNeasy.

----
New Pavilion seats tonight at Fenway... just need to fade the rain


2 Comments:

Blogger G.P. said...

If you're gonna do the 10k challenge, why don't you at least start with $2500? 1k is not even a standard 30-60 buy, and can't withstand two or three suckouts. . .

10:33 AM  
Blogger Matt Szymaszek said...

im not even sure I can beat the 10-20 game, so wont be playing 3060 until I shoot it up a lil

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home