http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Detox

I just got back from a weekend bachelor party in Vegas. A friend from high school is getting married in June, so a combination of his high school, college and after college friends spent a crazy weekend in Vegas. Fourteen of us total began the weekend on Thursday night and partied like rock stars through the weekend, finally coming to a crashing halt with a 7am return flight Sunday morning. A wide variety of crazy and interesting stories BUT as you all know, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!!! A good time for sure, congrats Booty !!!

----

Ultimate Bet Triple Draw Challenge update: I ended up going on a downswing with the first 1k, losing a few hundred and decided to redeposit 1500. So in total I am now in for 2500. I was able to turn it around and have now been hovering around the 3k mark. 11,500 is still the goal.

-----

This week I will continue to sit in the middle limit UB triple draw games, as well as attempt to get my double bonus on Party by Wednesday, approximately 6k more hands.