http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Vegas Net Result + 12 LBS

After "Senior Week" in college I did not think I would ever party as hard on as little sleep as I did that week, but to my amazement I outdid myself. This past week in Vegas with a big group of friends was simply out of control. By the last night there (a Friday night, in the greatest party city in the country) we only had 6 troops remaining for dinner, and only four that made it out past that. Seven days pushing ourselves to the limits severly took the tool on all of us. During the week we hit up numerous clubs/ bars/drunk buses /restraunts and by the end everybody was ready to just get home!How did we miss out on this ?????


Before and After


Light @ Bellagio

The Drunk Bus

A couple jagger bombs before we head out....


Vegas does bring out the best in everybody !


-----
Finally after spending the better part of Saturday 30,000 feet above the ground, I returned to Boston around 1030pm, which was just in time to catch the tailend of my good friend Sean's Bachelor party. MINGHA was I beat, but hey, if he was ready to lock it up for good, I wanted to make sure he went out in style! The wedding is this coming weekend, congrats and gl Sean!

-----

Poker

Ehhh, poker is kinda dumb...I ordered season 1 of the show "High Stakes Poker" on DVD and have spent the last couple of days on the couch napping and recovering. I sure dont bounce back like I did in my prime....

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Depa said...

Matt,

Where did you order HSP Season 1 from? Im having trouble finding it anywhere.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Matt Szymaszek said...

I found them on ebay ...

3:52 PM  
Blogger Shane Schleger said...

This entry sort of makes me wish I was a hardcore recreational drinker.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home