http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Sunday, August 20, 2006

RELOAD !!!

Since returning home from Vegas I have booked maybe one winning session. Things have not been going well. I finished the Vegas trip with a strong showing in the cash games (online and live) that covered all my entries / expenses. I was ready to come home and go on a tear @party, but to my disappointment I have had a string of losses. I have never been a big believer in keeping a ton of money in my poker accounts but I did have a decent amount and in the last 10 days I have managed to empty them all out. I have money "in transit" but it will take a couple days to arrive in my accounts. A break from poker may be just what the doctor ordered.


On a side note: a very disappointing showing by the Red Sox so far this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home