http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Goose Egg Complete

I busted from the Main Event late last night, halfway through the final level. I was pretty happy with my play throughout the day I just ran into a couple tough spots. Early on I built my stack to 22k, then dwindled down to about 12k before I got it back close to 30K. Then in level 5 I lost ~15K back in a series of hands. My final hand, I reraised a button raise all in for 11k with KQ and he woke up with AK and sent me packing. Anyway, this completes a disappointing string of tourneys here at the World Series of Poker. I managed to not hit the board in nine events...yikes...nine events...

I did have a successful month playing cash games and covered most of my buyins + expenses, but will re-evaluate my tourney game before I go spewing anymore money in these events.

Anyway, thanks for all the phone calls and texts I have received in the last couple days, sorry I haven't answered many, but I was playing poker for about 16hrs yesterday and then just woke up from a long comma sleep, which tends to happen after a long session (especially a disappointing one).

I have a couple friends that advanced through day 1 with average to well above average chips so part of me wants to stay and see how they progress through the tourney. But part of me wants to get outa dodge and be back in Beantown ASAP.

I am going to check the flight schedule and hang around the house and mull it over today while I fire up the BBQ and watch the Sox-Angels game....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ocyhavumyq.the-best-free-web-hosting.com/cabybe.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home