http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A Kid on Christmas Eve

Lately I have not played that much poker. Between The World Cup, The US Open, and a friends wedding poker really has not been on my mind. But now I have been getting a little antsy. The first event of the World Series of Poker (the dealers event) is this Monday, and the first “open” event is Tuesday; it’s the 1500 NL Event.

I was planning on skipping the first three events and playing the fourth event on Thursday. But lately I have felt like “A kid on Christmas Eve” and am ready to play some poker. I have decided to start my trip a little early and head out to LA this weekend, then make the drive into Vegas Sunday and play the first event Tuesday.

I am not sure exactly which events I am going to play this year. I am planning on playing all the Limit Hold’em events, both of the 1k NL rebuy events and the Main Event plus the first NL event (that’s nine events). Then based on the way I feel and how things are going I will probably play a couple other events along the way.

http://worldseriesofpoker.com/2006wsop.asp


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home