http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Friday, April 14, 2006

Prop Bets and a Broken Streak

Finally starting to get back to the grind; this week I played almost 5k party poker hands. This is not that many hands, but it’s the most I have played online in the last 2 months. I played mostly 50-100 with some 100-200 and 30-60 mixed in. Results were great, which makes me question my pursuit of big buy in tourneys and high limit mixed games. I think that I play tourneys for the challenge; I hate not being able to win at something. While the big mixed games, they are a must if I plan to take my game to the next level.

----

I have a couple proposition bets pending; the first is a $500 weight loss bet made about 4 weeks ago, involving GP. He has to lose X number of pounds by a certain date. The end is rapidly approaching and my desire to order a cheese platter delivered to his house grow every day. GP tried to increase his drive to lose the weight by making the same bet with several people totaling in excess of $2500.


In my second bet, my ego may have gotten the best of me. I was playing 75-150 hold’em at Foxwoods and with many players up from Atlantic City; the topic of conversation was obviously Red Sox – Yankees. After some banter and trash talking the bet was decided, total wins for the season, I have Red Sox +3.5 games for a dime. I may be taking the worst of it here, but I could not resist backing my team.

----

After attending the Sox game last night, and seeing the advertisements for the new Red Sox scratch ticket and the grand prize being 2 season tickets for life. I stopped by store 24 and grabbed a couple tickets. These are the first scratch tickets I have purchased in several years.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here smaz.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Research points that nearly 80% of all U.S. adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home