http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Toys

I bought the Nike+ to plug into my Ipod and track my running distance/ time. In the past I have used a website that offers GPS tracking to meausre my runs. Here is the GPS version of my run:


Using my uncalibrated Nike+ here is my running totals:

At the end of my run I didnt realize the Ipod was locked and I was not able to stop the clock, hence the reason for the dramatic drop in running speed. I also stoped a little earlier then the map shows; as soon as I crossed the bridge and reached city square it was time to walk it in...

---
skiing for the weekend...go Pats !!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Natethegreek said...

You ran past my house LOL

9:23 AM  
Anonymous capsa online said...

I read so many articles with poorly-written content that your article is very impressive. It’s good to know there are writers that can write well and make their points clear.

4:30 AM  
Anonymous game slot online terbaik said...

Here’s hoping there’s a lot more amazing material coming!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous capsa banting said...

This is actually important, You’re a remarkably proficient article author. I have registered with your feed and furthermore , anticipate finding your personal good write-ups. Aside from that, We have shared your web sites with our web pages.

2:32 AM  
Anonymous npti-natrx said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i got here to °ßreturn the prefer°®.I’m trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!! npti-natrx

8:12 AM  
Anonymous tangkasnet media said...

I believe that is among the most significant information for me. And i’m satisfied studying your article. But wanna observation on some normal things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is in point of fact excellent . Excellent task, cheers.

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Skin care for oily skin said...

We do thank you for work

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home