http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Day

Not much new happening since my last post. Blogspot just joined with google, so I had to download a new "blogging system" or something of the sort. So I kind of just wanted to try it out and see whats new ... so far, I havent noticed anything major.

Last night a few of us visited one of our old stomping grounds, the Claddaugh in Lawarence. A couple years ago, it seemed like I would run into endless number of old friends, but as the years move on the number of reconizible faces gets smaller and smaller...maybe Im getting old ?

Anyway, everyone have a good Thanksgiving....3 football games, life is goooood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home