http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Fish Tale

Nothing too exciting happening, Im still in cali, planning on heading home soon. Games here have been great, and I have been running pretty hot as of late, so all in all Im glad I decided to stay out here for a little while. Still mostly playing 100-200, but have been having some luck in the 10-20 no limit as well. Heres a couple more hands...

the stackoff
: Background, I sit in a 10-20nl game and post in the cuttoff, long story short, I bet the flop and the button calls and when I check the turn he makes a big bet and I fold...whatever he may have had it but it feels like I was robbed...moving on, I have ~10k in front of me, the guy on my left (same dude) has ~4k. I limp with 77 he limps, as well as 4 other people. The flop comes 79J rainbow, I bet 100, he makes it 350, I call. Turn is a 9, I check he bets 680, I call with the intent of betting any non jack river. The river is a 7, I put him all in for a little less than 3k, slightly more than the size of the pot. He think tanks it for a while, prolly about 2 minutes, finally calls, and mucks when he sees my hand...not sure what he had, some table talk ensued and the final conclusion was either 10-8 or J-9, I dont think J9 because he took waay to long to call on the river.

chop pot ? 100-200 with a super fish in the game...superfish limps, couple others limp I limp with 77, flop 743, checked to me I bet, superfish calls, turn 5, superfish checks and calls, river 6, we both check, I show my hand, he mucks...about 2 hrs later, super fish is now on my left, its folded to me in sb, I raise with kq, he calls, flop 447 i bet he calls, turn A, i check(superfish doesnt bluff and doesnt fold) he checks, river 7, check check, I show my hand and he mucks...ahh life is goood

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

That super fish sounds unbelievable, especially for $100-$200. What was his profile: rich and drunk?

6:28 PM  
Blogger Matt Szymaszek said...

yes i do love playing pocket sevens ... the fish was sober and apparently rich ... i am home now numi / no more news concerning online poker

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home