http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Thursday, May 31, 2007

World Series of Poker 2007

Its finally here. As a kid, I would want all year for Christmas, then as I grew older and went to school you would wait for summer break, in college you wait for spring break/ spring week, and now as a poker player, you wait for World Series time. As Jesse Martin coined it last summer it is "Summer Camp" for adults.

April was a disaster for me, May began much of the same, but somehow the last couple weeks things turned around and it ended up much better than it could have been. Im glad to be heading west on a little upswing.

I just booked my flight and will be heading to Vegas Sunday night to play my first event which will be the $1500 limit holdem event Monday morning. Im not sure of how many events I will play, but Im guessing somewhere in the 8-12 range, including the main event. I am looking forward to a fun summer of poker, golf, and "exploring" what Vegas has to offer...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

random, but, do you know of any high stakes fantasy football leagues in boston?

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home