http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Audible

This past weekend was a ton of fun. On Friday I saw an incredibly Red Sox comeback (maraino who ???), Saturday went to a BBQ and again the Sox didnt disappoint, and finally Sunday night the Sox completed the sweep as I witnessed back to back to back to back homeruns!!!

Monday I was going to get back on the horse and start grinding some poker again...I always tend to do better if I make a game plan for myself...heres kinda how its been going...



mon
ok, lets multi table 15-30 limit holdem, play a zillion hands for the next 6 weeks and just make money
result +peanut shells

tues
this is kind of boring, why cant i just grind like I used to ?
result +more peanut shells

wed
maybe lets play fewer tables with some heads up, and 3060 and 50100 mixed in
result lost the shells and a little white meat as well (also began season 4 for 24)

thurs
havent played but im thinking fewer tables, nothing bigger than 3060
results coming soon

-----

with only a few days left in the month, I am looking at having my first losing month in the last 7 or 8...nothing drastic, but the winning months havent been anything spectacular either. (times sure have changed since the multi tabling party 100-200, swinging 20k a day) Not sure of my plans this weekend, but I may try to get this month into the black, which would be good for team morale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home