http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Friday, April 20, 2007

TILT

Yesterday was a pretty crazy day. I planned to run a bunch of errands in the morning, then go to the gym, then play poker at night. As a general rule the games during the day are not as good as they are night. But things didnt go exactly according to plan. I woke up around 11, was eating breakfast while screwing around on the web for a bit, checking email, fantasy sports seeing who was still alive at Bellagio, standard morning crap....then I saw the Sox were playing at 1230.

At this point I decided to delay the start of my day and play some poker and watch the game. Well as things would have it, I lost, lost, and lost more. It didnt really matter what I played I just couldnt win a hand. By about the fifth inning I began to really get steamed up. Probably the worst tilt I have experienced in a long long time. Anyway by about five oclock, I had to get out of my apartment, I decided to just go for a jog, instead of the gym or the errands I had planned. Man I was in a complete daze, even during the run outside in the fresh air, I was not there...if I could only harness my energy for good!

After getting home, cooking dinner, showering, and relaxing a bit, I decided to give a stab to a couple nightly tourneys. When those failed (obv you idiot you had no chance, duh), I realized today was not my day and I was hopeless. It was sometime after midnight that I crawled into bed and escaped my life and joined the journey of Jack Baur, as I made it through about 8 hours of Jacks life (season 3 midnight - 8am).....

---

going to take a couple of days off from poker, as the yanks are in town and I have tickets to the game tonight and sunday, and am planning to meet some friends tomorrow for miller lites to watch the game...GO SOX!


----

EDIT: anyone that played mario bros 1 way back in the day must watch this video on Terrance Chans live journal...keep the sound on!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

www.nintendo8.com

11:44 AM  
Blogger G.P. said...

up up down down left right left right b a b a select select start.

10:02 PM  
Blogger G.P. said...

Also, nintendo trivia (and i may have a number or two off). code : 007 373 5963. what game?

10:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you either ran like god or were flat out playing the game tonight. gg.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home