http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Busted

Just busted, built my stack to 200-205k at its peak, then down to 61 at dinner for my low. After dinner I doubled up then won a few small pots to get to 173K, before losing them all to Christian Toth in one hand. I guess I should have folded to his river bet of 113k, but Im a fish. I raised preflop with QQ he called, the flop came 963 I bet he raised I called, the turn was a Q I bet he called, the river was a king I bet he raised all in, I called. He had Jack Ten for the straight. Looking back I think he played the hand very very well. Anyway here are a couple pictures taken seconds before the hand and seconds after the hand.
I have 173,000 he has 173,300. (notice all my ante chips!!! <<< robbery)


Does he have to point and laugh ??

1 Comments:

Blogger corett said...

hey matt, that was a shitty way to go out ! i think he played the hand like a donk ! he had shitt ! good luck in the cash games the rest of your trip, serge

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home