http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Monday, January 31, 2011

WOW

We skied a couple more days this weekend. Saturday night we got 12-16 inches of fresh snow. The skiing sunday was awesome!! I have never skied in conditions like this. We skied on lots of bumps and in a bunch of woods trails, and everything was awesome. Better than I even imagined when I pictured skiing "out west." Im looking forward to more snow and more great conditions. I don't plan on missing many powder days the rest of the winter. The worst part about skiing on powder was the toll it takes on your legs. Today my legs are still jello and my whole body is aching.

I didn't play a single hand of poker this weekend. I plan to get back on track today, playing a bunch of hands and continue working on non holdem games.


Heres a couple of pictures of me and Sarah taking a breather in the powder

days skied: 6

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is a good site! come on and join with us!
Cerita bokep tante yuli haus sex

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home