http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Poker Dream

Back in the day when I first started playing these dreams were much more common, nowadays, they normally only occure after a marathon session or a monster loss. Neither happened yesterday so not really sure where this one came from...

---dreamworld----

playing heads up 100-200 stud/8 with an extra round of betting before third street, I am dealt 2 black aces and we raise back and forth ( we are playing with cash not chips), finally I six bet and he calls, third street I get the ace of spades, he gets a nine, I look back at my cards because I thought I had 2 black aces in the hole, when I look back up my oppont is running away from the table with his money (all bets included) in his hand...I am faced with the delema of having two ace of spades in my hand...end of dream


have at it Freud

-------

pics from a homemade feast last weekend



happy bday pops

6 Comments:

Blogger G.P. said...

Dream poker is rigged obv. . .

2:48 PM  
Blogger Eugene said...

The lamb looks really good but what are those tomatoes or peppers stuffed with? Rice?

1:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Matt

Nice lamb, would limp on that board...

Have a friend travelling to USA and going to Boston soon. Could you point a poker store nearby? So he could get me some nice chips?

Cya

1:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree somehow Poker Dreams these days follow those 2 events, whereas when your a "Internet Young Gun" they would dominate sleep.

Brewer

4:22 PM  
Blogger Eugene said...

Unlike this dream, the table your were sitting at in foxwoods was a nightmare. Old men arguing with the dealer about $3 they never got back from the pot. I wanted to shoot myself.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

longchamp, mcm handbags, wedding dresses, iphone 6s plus cases, hollister, mont blanc, chi flat iron, babyliss, valentino shoes, hollister, jimmy choo shoes, timberland boots, nike trainers, beats by dre, nfl jerseys, nike air max, nike air max, baseball bats, nike huarache, ferragamo shoes, nike roshe, reebok shoes, bottega veneta, vans shoes, giuseppe zanotti, oakley, new balance, ipad cases, herve leger, north face outlet, soccer jerseys, iphone 5s cases, mac cosmetics, iphone 6 cases, p90x workout, asics running shoes, birkin bag, iphone 6s cases, soccer shoes, celine handbags, ralph lauren, abercrombie and fitch, insanity workout, lululemon, north face outlet, hollister, iphone 6 plus cases, louboutin, instyler, s5 cases, ghd, iphone cases

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home