http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/smaz776/P1010058edit_edited.jpg Floating on Water

Floating on Water

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A New First

I just ran some errands down in Providence and have some time to kill, so I decided to attempt to be one of "those coffee shop people." I ordered my coffee popped a squat at a table with my laptop, surfing the web, reading this and that, yadda yadda yadda I am multi tabling a couple games of online poker. I have played in airports, cars, hotels, lobbys, but this is the first time Ive ventured into the coffee shop world. I am not too confident in the "free wifi" so Im playin off of my air card. I guess this is my first blog from a coffee shop too, but the blog would have never happened if I wasnt playing online poker and needed a window to toggle between so I could hide what I was really doing.